Sunday, September 09, 2007

WANTED: YOU

i need you. i may not know you but i am really excited to meet you. i am needing you just right now. when the cold breeze goes through my window and slips my face in a rush. when nothing is against my side pulling a hand for a hold. i need you cause i have never been in love. i need you cause i feel that i can't wait for a hug. i need you because i felt so incomplete. i need you because i want to experience the thrill of falling and being stupid again. i need you because i want to feel the flow of blood rushing in my vein getting to my heart and making it beat faster.

i simply want that love. and just walk even for miles away knowing that you're in my heart wherever i go. i need you because i want to share my stories with you. i need you because i want to hear an opinion on every stories i have to tell. i need you because i want you to be my bestfriend. i need you because i want to tell you that i like everything that you are. i need you because you're making me feel natural and genuine. i want you to listen to every pain in my heart and just let it move away by your embrace. and i will also listen to your stories just because i know that's where i can touch your heart. i need you because as of this moment i want you to say you love me. people may see this as a desperate act of expressing myself. but i honestly want to be loved by you. the fact that i am alone in my room or even in the house doesn't bother anymore because i know that someone sharing the same sky with me loves me and wants to be with my side. i want to share my happiness with you even if this whole damn place gives me reasons to die because you will me give me just more reasons to live.

i may not know you yet. but now i feel that i am needing you.

jcsm090907

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Em-em,

I think it's not a "you" that you need, but to know a "You" who is much more desirable to be longed for. Like you, I too have those wants, those needs. And they are legitimate. But to have those needs met, a BIGGER vacuum should be filled first. A vacuum that can never be fulfilled by fulfilling our need for another person.

Only when we are filled with His presence that we overflow with the love from another being..without longing for it.

I don't want you to think binabasag ko ang senti mood mo. hehehe. I just want you to find joy that is sustainable, not happiness that is based on happenings -- someone's presence or absence in your life.

mwah!

jaja

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger juliusmarzan said...

"joy that is sustainable.."

thanks ja! that's better. ^__^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home