Saturday, September 01, 2007

the week that was

updates:

it was a super exciting and scary week. i got pressured on deadlines. thank God i had very nice officemates in our design team. and because of the stress i got sick and until now i'm having a flu. hope to get my strength back tomorrow. my weekend rest. hehe.

there are lot of things running in my mind. i want to do things i can't even find time to do. i had responsibilities i can't manage. but as what my head always try to remind me - be positive and just do my best.

what i've learned? for this past events i had been reaffirmed how powerful prayer is and how He teaches me to let things go keeps my worries manageable.

on my previous entry i have posted about our relationship with ourselves. i am thinking that it's maybe this time i'll try to know who i really am inside and out. cause that's what keeps me not do what i wanted to do. maybe taking out bit of hesitations, pieces of fears and all the unnecessary stuff that's been trapped on the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home