Tuesday, July 24, 2007

thy will be done

yes it was a tough week. rough days goin on there. but anyways i'm keeping myself on the right track as much as i can. as i have said, no more dramas. i am keeping myself positive as i feel what people should be thinking with their lives. talking to God as often as possible to keep that faith. and of course surrounding myself with positive vibes. haha. i mean - the better friends. so much for finding myself and being lost again. when it is going to happen its going to be. all has its purpose. i think it is part of growing up. life is a process of learning. i am twenty and at an early age of fifteen i've been independent in some ways. my mom raise me up to be God-fearing and so i live by it.

just as i have my God up there looking and reaching out. i will be here walking on water and on whatever plans He has in store for me i believe it'll be there in His very righteous time. He just wants me to wait and to learn things and make me ready for whatever that is he is preparing.

i also learned that it is not always that easy to express everything and release it on any thing or media or what-so-ever, sometimes it is easier feeling the hurt and accepting that you're broken, cause after that it is very nice to feel and know that you've overcome it and that any pain that yet to come can be resisted and fought because you've become stronger and better person.

don't forget to breathe. even in your ordinary day. sometimes work and studies are exhausting. you might want to take a few break. relax and unwind. life is short and we don't want to get old and haven't tried and felt moments of our youth. tell everyone you love that you love them. respect the people around even if they don't. thank and say sorry to those who deserve it. just a matter of perspective. try and try. have fun but then balance it with your priorities.

and trust God. just keep the faith.

just want to share this piece of personal prayer

Lord, you know that i feel i am not worthy of anything right now. for i have sinned and disappointed you. i have lost many times in my life still, You, oh God helped me find the way back to the right path. you have forgiven me yet i haven't done any good to you. help me God to be healed. i may have in my heart the guilt, despair and loneliness. i may feel right now the struggles and inner conflicts. just let me face the adversities with You, Oh God. i feel sorry about my past. now is another day, new day. Lord i know you want me to move on. just let me live this present holding my faith to you oh God. and guide me to a much better future, keeping the hope you've given us. Lord let me feel your love everyday, so i will not feel the emptiness because i know someone like you, Jesus, embraces me. amen.

a friend told me to read and claim this line from the bible jeremiah29:11 "I will bless you with a future filled with hope - a future of success, not of suffering"

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger afg said...

amen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home