Wednesday, June 13, 2007

His Love Story (part 3: itong kantang to)

by jcsm

For now, I will not write about his story but their story - lovesong story. Hmm let us see how this will go. Sana makaya ng powers natin ang istorya nila in songs. haha.

"I was alone thinking I was just fine
I wasn’t looking for anyone to be mine
I thought that love was just a fabrication
A train that wouldn’t stop at my station
Home, alone, that was my consignment
Solitary confinement
So when we met I was getting around you
I didn’t know I was looking for love until I found you ..."
[i didn't know i was looking for love by sitti]

Okey kamustahin muna natin si girl? hmmm (a) loner, (b) takot umibig, (c) busy sa buhay buhay o (d) epal lang talaga? well not until she finds this man. Sabihin na lang natin they met somewhere in time nung bagets pa sila. At eto naman si lalaki kakatapos lang ng matinding break up noon. Mejo kasi may pagka play boy. Andalas tuloy iwan. Eto naman ang drama ni mister chick boy:

"It was you who first believed
In all that I was made to be
It was you looking in my eyes
You held my hand
And showed me life
And I've never been the same
Since you first believed ... "
[you first believed by hoku]

'Yun yun eh, malalalim naman pala si lalaki eh. Kelangan lang niya ng someone na iintindi sa kaniya, yung tipong masusungkit ang kaibuturan ng kaniyang puso. hala. Panu kaya yun?!

"You make my dreams,
Come true over and over again.
And I honestly, truly believe,
You and me are written in the stars
And in my whole life through,
Just giving thanks to you.
Cause your eyes are the windows to heaven.
Your smile could heal a million souls.
Your love completes my existence.
You're the other half that Makes Me Whole.
You're the only other half that Makes Me Whole ..."
[make me whole - amel larrieux]

May ganung drama talaga? nakatadhana kuno Written in the stars daw. wushoo, ang lupit. Destiny?! haha. Hmm... siyempre ang sabi ni boy sa girl "you complete me.." ops parang movie lang. haha.

"Di kita pipilitin
Sundin mo pang iyong damdamin
Hayaan nalang tumibok ang puso mo
Para sa akin
Kung ako ay mamalasin
At mayron ka nang ibang mahal
Ngunit patuloy ang aking pagibig
Magpakailanman..." [para sa akin by sitti]

Aii talagang gumaganon. Mahal ka na oh, anu pa?! kilos na go, go, go! patweetums pa kasi si girlalu. haii.

"Oooh I... wanna give you all my love
I wanna show you everything that my hearts made ofheaven sent from above
oh I.. wanna make your wish comebaby there is anything I'll do,
I'll do for youso I give to you... all my love.. all my love ..." [all my love by inner voices]

Yihee, kinikilig. haha. totoo nga ba yun? Eh siyempre in love na si girl kaya sagot na agad. sila na?! yup yup yup. Pero ano 'tong mga naririnig ko sa paligid. hala...

"Your friends are sorry for me
They watch you pretend to adore me
But I'm no fool to this game
Now here comes your secret lover
She'd be unlike any other
Until your guilt goes up in flames..." [my favorite mistake by sheryl crow]

Huli ka boy. tsk tsk tsk. Sino si third party? aiian galit ang lola mo.

"And keep talking that mess,
thats fineCould you walk and talk, at the same time?
And its my name that’s on that jag
So go move your bags, let me call you a cab
Standing in the front yard, telling me
How I'm such a fool, talking 'bout
How I'll never ever find a man like you
You got me twisted ..." [irreplaceable by beyonce]

Nagaaway na.. hala...

"in the closet thats your stuff
but trick i brought it so bitch dont touch
you talk alot of bullshit allright
but while you walk and talkimma get mine now
it my name thats on your lass
you bald-headed rat trying to get rid of that..
back up out my face broad im really not trying to talk to you
talking about im never gonna find a girl like you
you must got me fucked up..." [irreplaceable male version by bboy truth]

Ops, sinagot daw talaga. 'Wag iinit ang ulo. tsk tsk tsk. kinabukasan...

"Im so sorry that I tore your heart apart last night(And Im sorry)
And Im sorry if I scarred you again today (I didntmean to take your dreams)
I didnt mean to take your dreams (Mmm)
and make them seem so trite (I sincerely)
I sincerely (Oh), completely (Yeah) apologize fordoin what I did..." [i'm sorry]

Magsosorry din naman pala eh... sus... natutunan na siguro niyang mahalin talaga. eeeh. anu bah.

"Wag mong isipin na hindi kana mahal
Sarili ko`y hahanapin ko lang
At ang panahon at ang oras ng aking pagkawala
Ay para rin sa ating dalawa
Wag ka sanang lumuha
Sana`y intindihin
Ito ang dapat nating gawin
Upang magkakilala pa
At malaman kung tayo
Ay para sa isa`t isa..." [cool off by yeng constantino]

At dahil sa mga nangyayari sa kapaligiran yan, at cool off daw muna sabi ni girl. Nyeh, bakit 'di pa break up?! di rin naman tinanggap yung sorry. hala. nakanaman yan.

"Since you've been gone I've been lonely
Longing to be with you only
Maybe there's still is a way I could find you and say.. just how I feel
I can't believe that it's over
Wished somehow I could have showed her
All that was inside my heart 'stead of playing the games
You might have stayed..." [oh well by boyziimen]

Nagsosorry na nga kasi before eh. Oh well kung trip mong magpaka-lonely sige't magpataasan ng pride. sige ka. pero ano tong may hinanakit na dinarama pa rin si girl at si boy.

"I thought my life was over without you
Thought I would be oh so sad darling
'Cuz you left me here, to face all my fears
All by myself, with nobody else
Now that you're gone I just gotta move on
But my lovin's never changed
It'll always stay the same
I felt you were wrong
The lonely nights are long
I get weak then I'm strong
It gets easier" [easier by kandi with faith evans]

Hmmmm. Tapos ngayon ganiyan ang drama, feeling lonely. At talagang moving on kuno. Aiian, they both wait pathetically to each other, di naman maka let go.

"I try to run from your side
But each place I hide
only reminds me of you
When i turn out all the lights
Even the night
only reminds me of you..." [only reminds me of you by st.paul]

Asus mahal pa naman kasi eh. Kung anu ano pa ginagawa para lang makalimot.

"I'm not a saint
I'm just a man
Who had heaven and Earth In the palm of his hand
but I threw it away
So now I stand here today asking forgiveness and if you could just please
Give me another chance to write you another song
And take back those thing's I've done
Cause I'll give you my heart
If you would let me start all over Again..." [another song - all over again by justin timberlake]

After ilang weeks...sorry na daw ulit sabi ni chikboy. kung pwede kayo na daw ulit? haii. dalawang isip pa ba? thsss. Hala si girl ang ngiti andito na oh, ayan oh nafifeel ko. haha.

"Oh, yesterday I was feeling safe
All I do today is trying to be brave
And no melody can seem to soothe my mind
And now I curse you for being so sweet and so kind..." [tattoed on my mind ]

Yikee. balikan blues.

"When she cries, at night, and she doesn't think that I can hear her.She tries, to hide, all the fear she feels inside.So I pray, this time, I can be the man that she deserves.'Coz I die a little each time,When she cries..." [when she cries by restless heart]

Awww. ang sweet. second chance?! at yun nga ang nangyari. dinaan sa harana si girl. haha. Ops... nilalanggam ata ako. Nyeh.

"Hey look at the sun it’s finally shining on my life
It’s shining on my lifeAnd it’s all because of you
It’s finally shining on my lifeFor me and for you..." [hey look at the sun by sitti]

Happy ending din naman pala. Pero wait di ko naman makita yung sun, i get blind, borrow ng shades?! haii korni... parang love.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger afg said...

Wow! Ang layo pa ng Valebntines umaariba na ang mga entries mo. Hehehe..

Stay in love! Kahit corny. Heheh..

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger juliusmarzan said...

huwat hindi ako in love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home