Friday, March 16, 2007

talk and talk




this week turns out to be a kamustahan for me and my close friends back in highschool. and it's fun that there are lot of things to talk about what's going on each and everyone of us. although some stories would be serious it just made me realize again that we're really grown ups.



anyways, yesterday i had lunch and then after a few stroll grab coffee with my best bud since elementary. haha. it's been a while the last time we've talked because we both had busy sched this last few months. it's good to know what we're up to this time of our life. we still laugh with senseless matters, we still talk the same way. but then there are a lot of new things in our stories. we talk about our life, our relationships (the most not-so-serious-topic back then but now it seems we're so open about it), our dreams and all the stuff we've missed. we laugh on old memories ... the time she called me on phone comforting a fool i made out of myself after an event i don't want to remember ... and the time i saw her on tv...haha...



we've learned a lot with each other. and it's nice to know that after years of being friends she's becoming more of a sister to me now, who knows the real me. although i know it will be long before we talk over coffee again i just hope that our friendship would stay real and longer.




2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger afg said...

who is she?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger juliusmarzan said...

si karen. ahehe. miss ko na pasteur. sana makapunta ko sa wedding ni mk. ahehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home