Monday, February 26, 2007

my american idol


i am a music fanatic eversince and so if i really had the time to watch performances- concerts live or on tv and listen to cds and stuff, it would really make me happy. well so, this past few weeks i have been watchin tv a lot and been stuck to american idol top 24. well now they're only 20. they're all good. i remember my last american idol fave was bo bice of season 4. and now i think it's harder for me to pick who my real fave is. but i have my pick for my own top six american idol season 6 finalist out of the now 20 finalists:

1. blake lewis - he sounds cool. nice voice and very alternative. i'm starting to love his own style of singing.

2. jordin sparks - this big girl makes me smile when she sings, she's got the voice and the moves and so i believe she can make it to the finals. hmm?





3. sabrina sloan - whoa, this girl reminds me of my fave female pop artist christina aguilera. hehe. she can hit the note. yep, it's cool and i love the style.



4. chris richardson - this man sounds like my other favorite artist justin timberlake. uh huh! but then i think he should work out more on his vocals cause the talents of other contestants are so damn good.






5. aj tabaldo - he's included in my top six because he is a filipino. hehe. and filipino talent is indescribable. he's got the voice and cool groove. very rnb-pop.






6. lakisha jones - feels like the next jennifer hudson. she definitely can sing. especially with her performance of dream girls' you're gonna love me... haha. nice!






photos from http://www.americanidol.com/

* i am watching pinoy big brother uplate with host mariel rodriguez. she's very funny. i love mariel. hahaha. i so love her!

4 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger afg said...

Wow! I think Lakisha is a crowd favorite. Melinda sounds good but she reminds me of Matutina. Sorry about that. Antonella looks like Assunta de Rossi.

Blake and Jared are my bets for the guys. Lakisha and Stephanie are my bets for the girls.

You sound like Simon Cowell. Hehehe...

Ang ganda ni Mariel.
Crush ko na siya. Hehehe..

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger juliusmarzan said...

hay naku nakakainis tanggal na si aj. dapat si sanjaya at antonella matanggal. o dapat di na sila napasama sa top 24. haha...grrrr...

really? well i like simon... hay i wish maganda rin boses ko.haha..

anyway super tagal ko na ring crush si mariel. ang kulit kasi parang tayo tayo lang. haha. cool.

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pag-usapan daw ba si mariel? hahaha. super nakakatuwa nga yun. hindi pa mahirap kausap.

kapamilya pala si em em.

jaja

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger juliusmarzan said...

ahaha. kahit anu naman din akong channel (huwaw, showbiz?! haha) ayun basta masarap panuorin. halata bang walang pang pinagkakaabalahan. naaaliw ako ngayon sa panunuod ng tv at dvd. sana hindi tumaas kuryente namin.

kelangan ko na rin sulititn dahil malapit lapit na rin ako magwork. huwaw. sana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home