Friday, February 16, 2007

guilty sinner

I've been doing it over and over again. So fucked up with the mess I've started. Addicted to sin. Full of guilt. I do not know myself why I am doing same things I know that's wrong.


Well guess that's life, once you have reach the joy of it, you'll search for more- something that is beyond what you've done- a deeper sense of satisfaction. But is there really a "satisfaction of human being"? Will real happiness be really real?


Each and everyday I have told myself to stop doing same sin. But then again something pushes me to pursue what I wanted to do. And after that shameful act it always end up me feeling sorry.


Who am I to begin with?


Sometimes I am thinking why shouldn't I just stay busy as most of the times I am and why should I have the time to be alone and left nothing to do when all that I've been thinking is senseless matters of seeking what they call satisfaction and happiness?


i mage courtesy of: http://www.irational.org/heath/london/guilt.gif

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger afg said...

Read 1 John 1:9 and Romans 10:9-10. God will never give up on us. Don't give up on Him. God bless!

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say overcoming sin, or addiction to *insert sin here* is a life long struggle.

paul shares to the corinthians that the Lord is our father. be reminded of that too. His mercy always shines brighter in our weaknesses.

just recognize that it's His.

jaja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home