Wednesday, October 25, 2006

wishlist

my birthday-christmas-graduation wishlist. ha. doesn't matter if it happens or not. just in case...?


@ to finish my thesis, pass my defense and graduate. lord help me.no failing grade which leads to a scholarship for second sem

@ laptop, brand new. since i'm not a techie wiz i'll leave the specs to those who willingly gives support haha

@ new cellphone with complete features -mp4, video capture two-hour limit (meron ba?), xxx megapix, 3g or if 4g has come out, hehe

@ car - i don't like too fancy cars, a trooper will do. duh! i don't even know car names/brands considering i'm a man and an architect-to-be (whoa cross-fingers.. i see them with so-hot cars...)

@ ipoda

@ treat to an italian restaurant. i love pasta and pizza thsss... and now i'm starvin'.

@ a lover. haha. just kiddin'. just hope my heart start pumpin' for real. duh.

@ travel

@ pag may car kelangan may condo.

i'm overdreaming here. so there. just a sum up of what's inside my head for a gift (from myself or others). anyway, merry christmas in advance. duh ( why i keep on writing this d*** word). duh. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home