Saturday, July 14, 2007

MOVIE gimik

I had the time to go with my college friend yesterday for a movie gimik. I was just supposed to go to Sta. Lu at 7pm to meet with my boss and I thought it would be better if I had to do something before it, so I called my friend and out of the blue invited her to watch HARRY POTTER and the ORDER of the PHOENIX. I'm a fan of the book eversince but haven't had a chance to read book 5 onwards because I was busy back then and been reading lot of pretty good books lately. So we decided to meet up in Gateway and watched there. I was so happy because for a long wait of a potter movie It's like seeing something I have missed for a long time. It's almost 4:30 when the movie finished but then we thought it would also be fun if we watch Transformers. So I texted my boss if I still would meet her at 7 and luckily she postponed it and make it a monday instead. So we ran to RobEast (cause the showing time of transformers in Gateway is kinda late na) and ate dinner before we watched (while watching/listening to Bloomfield, a rising band with beattle-type songs). The movie Transformers is oh so GREAT, the effects are surely two thumbs up. It was near real-life! And oh, the stars are cool (well of course aside from the autobots).

It was great day. I had fun aside from the movie of course we had time to get chismax from each other. haha. The only bad thing is we're both waiting for a call to work. We always wanted to work na and had applied on some companies but I guess that's just how our career goes, it's hard to get a job nowadays. And arkilife is really tough. I pray we'll be having our career real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home