Sunday, September 16, 2007

UAAP Cheerdance '07

Hey congratulations UP Pep Squad and all the iskolar ng bayan for winning this year's cheerdance championship. hehe. well deserved. naexcite ako nung napanuod ko yung routines nila. you rock tis year. haha let's see next year. haha. anyways to my beloved thomasians kahit na alumni na ko i still am and always be a proud Thomasian! haha. UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe fan forever. Congrats for being the first placer. yeah. pero honestly i also love what FEU and UE did! wuhoo that was a very good performance by ALL universities in UAAP!

Anyways so much for collegiate thingies. I feel like my weekend's not complete. why? cause i didn't get enough rest. I didn't even got into our sectorcon a while ago and I haven't read a book I bought for almost a month. I believe every archi student knows The Fountainhead by AR. I started reading it and find it pretty interesting not only for arki people but for people who strongly believe and stand in their ideals. I can't comment more on the story since I haven't finished it. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home