Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009: A Year of Change

Happy New Year Everyone!

So I guess I’m going to start with asking myself what’s up with 2008. Definitely a blast of living high and low, more on the career/educational and social life but less of the love life, as usual. I started the year having a new office with all new officemates, met lot of good people, experienced bunch of exciting things. Like my trip to Baguio, Subic, Hong Kong and Macau. Meet relatives there and yeah looked around for some design inspiration (architectural and fashion sense?!). Definitely a year full of blessings.

There are people who got back, my brother from middle east, our friend Pau from up there west. There are people from my past (yeah they’re my so-called history) hahaha, who just dropped hello this 2008 and gone again. And some went outside the country while some up there in heaven but definitely the memories will stay in here forever.

The gimiks never run out of the monthly calendar event as birthdays and parties come pouring from the early months of the year down to the last days of December. I have met a lot of new people, from church group mates and leaders to acquaintances introduced by friends. Thank God my family and friends were there during my own birthday, proving all of them are worth keeping for. I love them all. These are the people who accept me for just being me, who knows when I’m down and when I am bursting into a loud laugh. I am grateful that they become a part of my life. Plus, the get together (high school Matthean Pasteur of 2002 on Mid Year and college Thomasian arki dabarkads of class 2007 on Christmas) were really fun and great!

I should not forget the things that add color on my weekends. TV shows books and entertainment stuff that makes me all hooked up and makes my couch potato mood really enjoyable. Let’s start the list with Gossip Girl. All bringing the second season more drama, sexiness and hotness. Followed by Twilight, the book that reminds me of the thing called love, and its movie that says “yeah-I-sucked-and-your-day’s-busted”. But any who, fashion hits Philippine TV come Project Runway Philippines. My bet Mara didn’t get the final three spot but they all deserve it anyway. The three of them rock the runway. This multiply and website thingies, where I get the latest of whatever, from chismis to facts, music and events, politics to entertainment juices, and I am so addicted. Thanks also to my contacts here, from friends down to my online buddies, who never run out of hot issues and style on their blogs.

I like to add this up. I would like to say sorry to people that I hurt, meron ba? hahaha, sana wala. Pero if ever meron, di ko alam kung bakit, sabihin niyo lang sa ‘kin. I don’t mean hurting anyone, kasi hindi ako ganung tao, haha. Pero if I had said something that’s really off, just tell me, and I am willing to apologize, if it’s really my bad. So there, peace tayo lahat! ^^

2009, year for me, and I guess for everyone, to change. We all know that amidst the good things that we all experience we have our own stories of darkness and low point. Our fears and past that still get us and tell us “hey stop there you effin idiot, you can’t do it, cause I’m sucking your brain and pulling your whole system off!!!” Right eh?! So now that it’s new year, and everyone’s being new, let’s all stand up and feel the change. Feel the change. Yeah you got it?! Awright and let’s keep it flowing into us and claiming it. Let me change for the better, let yourself be a better person. And what is better for me? Hmmm. I think a little more faith helps, definitely. An act of kindness everyday should be implied. I should be more focused on my future now, which means, less alcohol and gimiks. And since I will take up my board exam this year, I will be focusing on my review and study sessions. Hopefully I would pass the board exam. And guys please do pray for me on that part. I am really nervous and excited at the same time. There still a lot of working to do and a lot of things, personal specifically, to change, for me to become a better man not only to my fellows but also for Him up there.

Happy New Year again everyone! May God bless us all! Cheers to a prosperous and purposeful 2009!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home