Sunday, December 07, 2008

Pacman Victory

Go Philippines. Congrats Manny Pacquiao. haha, close?! No but seriously, I think he deserves it. I'm not a sport fan but I enjoyed watching it. It's really a good fight not til De la hoya seems to become a swaying stick. nyaha. Hindi na siya sumusuntok lalo sa last few rounds. or kahit ata sa round 1 parang anlakas at mas bibo na si Pacman. After De la hoya quit, pinakita si Pacquiao parang nag jogging lang samantalang yung kalaban black eye galore. awts. hehe.

I really felt proud as a Filipino. Yeah seriously. I mean look who his fighting at, just the title speaks for itself. I mean what's up with the government - I feel like sports and the arts should get it's fair share of support. Kasi di ba we have Philippine All Stars conquering the world through hip hop break dancing, then we have a lot of great filipino singers in and out of the country that's also winning contests here and there, our athletes that has it but the support from the government, ayun wala lang i just feel for them. hehe. So people, get it? we excel in sports and arts, we just lack something that other countries has. nationalism? effin politicians and leaders of what the hecks? hehe. ewan. haha. basta galing ni Pacman wag lang siyang magpo politika, ina knock out ko siya. haha. as if. pero ayun I hope he stays where he's good at. haha.^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home