Friday, November 07, 2008

be the day

i remember my 21st birthday.
work at office, ice cream treat with an officemate (mini stop's ice cream cone. thoughtful) and a bottle of RH at house after work with nothing but my room and me. happy eh?
then an invite for a night food trip treat care of abby. they made me smile. sweet though. they knew i'm on my worse. i don't want them see it again.
that's it. no celebs. just good bad times.
well it's me. now.

on my 22nd i want to be with the people that made me feel at least a person. visible and true. i don't want to try hard. it keep things worse.

i just had a simple wish. happiness. cliche'? but honestly.
i miss myself. help me find him again.
i feel like i don't belong in this world i'm into right now. alien.
my best runs out of reasons.

happy birthday to me on sunday.
as a song goes
"giving faith a fighting chance."


at least hit me a smile when this gets you. promise it makes me feel better. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home