Monday, December 15, 2008

breathe

It's the holiday season and so I try to be happy and absorb every bit of positivity around me. but it's kind of difficult when you know there's a lot of responsibilities and personal stuffs that's draining my brain and pulling off my nerves. and it's different from last year where i have to work my ass off from morning til midnight. this is just too big. it's stressing. haha. and making me crazy. the one thing that's keeping me sane and smile is when I just quiet down and thank God that I still breathe. This one thing that is the reason for my everything. That I still can see the faces of the people I love. That even if I envy those who have their christmas tree full of gifts under it, I still have my whole family healthy and happy and feel their love. That even if I had my mind blown from work, I know that at the end of the day, I have a home to rest and to eat a bunch of meal prepared by nanay. That even though it's cold and lovers are everywhere, I'm not going to think of it as a lonely christmas because I'm enjoying bear hugs with my pamangkins while watching sharkboy and lavagirl or spongebob square pants over and over again. That even if people are excited on buying themselves a gift I'm still more excited on the book that one of my bestfriends will be lending me.

These simple things and the people that matter is enough reason for me to breathe and praise God. After all it's the season of love. ^^ Ops, and tell you, I'm excited for next year. there's a lot to happen, i just hope makaya ko. hehe.


just breathe - telepopmusik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home