Monday, May 05, 2008

Whattup?!

It has been fun days since the month of May started. Before the first of May I had seen the Hillsong United in Manila TV ad at Farmers while I'm on my way to Gateway for a ride back home. The initial reaction upon seeing it was I feel so excited and happy. Because I love their music and it's always fun to sing praises to the Lord. Ayt?! Thus it made me research to the net on where I could buy tickets, so I have found this site on multiply (unitedmanila08) and contacted the person on our area. And yes last May 2 (we have day-off this day since we worked the day before) I had met with the seller at Starbucks Marquinton and got myself and my cousin a ticket at a pretty well seat. Yeba!

Saturday and Sunday was kinda fun but I feel so ulila. haha. My Nanay went to Tagaytay for a conference while my Tatay went to Pangasinan for a fiesta on my father side family. Both leave the house saturday morning and came back night of sunday. So while on my own, I decided to go malling at Megamall because it's sale. haha. And sunday I hear mass with my sister and my pamangkin.

TV updates: I've got my fave three on top four of american idol. Cool. I am also starting to like the series Brothers&Sisters and Gossip Girl Whattup with that?! xoxo. Last few years kasi I haven't watched much since thesis days and my first work. haha.

+miss ko na pasteur+

+miss ko na YFC SOLA+

+miss ko na UST Arki pipz+

haha andami.

3 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger afg said...

Magkano yung ticket?
San kayo? Patron?

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

upper a. i just visited their multiply. tas may mga contacts dun malapit san mateo. si ms. maan yung contact ko. go!

-em

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger afg said...

ahh.. okay..
thanks.

kita-kits tayo!!
catch Janina San Miguel--->
www.water-bearer.blogspot.com
(araw-araw na akong nagblo-blog. hehehe.. hope to hear more ulit form you.)

thanks.
God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home