Sunday, January 27, 2008

work and fun

The start of the year is also the start of my new work at another architectural firm. I have moved to a new office last January 2. It was exciting and a bit nerve cracking at first for me because I have to start all over again, I know no one working there so it's really all new. The environment, the people.. and the boss. I remember I blogged before about the movie one more chance on what firm they shot the office scenes, oh well it was where I am working now, coincedentally (may ganito bang word o imbento lang ako? basta yun na yun. haha). Anyways, on my more than three weeks of stay, I can say I am happy and thankful that I am learning new stuff not just on architecture but on life in general as well. I have the opportunity to input my ideas and I'm trying now to communicate more often because I'm really not that of a talker and so I am trying hard, hopefully it'll all be better.

On my second week I was assigned to organize the badminton for the following week. Naglalaro akong badminton pero yung normal lang, wala akong alam na rules. haha. But you won't learn if you don't do it the first time. and so I tried, I reserved and get things done. We played the following week at Sureplay in Cubao and it is really fun. Haha I didn't know architects could be this cool. If it's work then it's real work, If it's fun, it is all out fun. nakapartner ko pa boss ko sa doubles last game. Ang kulit. Buti na lang nakakatira at palo ako kahit papaano. Yun nga lang the next day sumakit katawan ko. haha. Aging? Hindi, nabanat lang for a year na halos walang exercise.

And then yesterday (saturday), I'm with my boss' chaptermates in UAP(United Architects of the Philippines) and I joined them playing Paintball in La Mesa Ecopark. Nakakahiya because they are all architects. Some of them are familiar faces from college but of course higher batches who took the board na, I guess. It was fun...fun..and fun playing. With all the mulawin-kuno protection gears hehe. Ansaya, parang counter strike sa tunay na buhay. Ansakit nga lang cause you have to squat at times para hindi makita ng kalaban eh mejo masakit pa hita ka since nag badminton nga nung wednesday that week...Haha... Pero enjoy. natamaan nga lang ako ng bala sa ulo, ansakit, lumampas kasi sa head mask ko. hehe. Pero still masaya. sana next time magka barkada trip din kami dun with my friends at maglaro din ng paintball. i'll try to post the photos as soon as I get a copy. hehe.

Hopefully on my stay in the office, I could work much harder with more professional manners and matters to learn and have fun on what I do, may it be on work or play.

Thank God for a happier and healthier life.To God be the Glory. God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home