Monday, August 21, 2006

come and go

i was about to read my study for today but unfortunately my mind is hollering for something that needs to be taken out of its shell...


shout out to the people who struck on me in their own unexpected ways...who came and go... and suddenly been popped out of somewhere and go again...


mess

to you who i am so pathetically in love with or should i say emotionally and deeply into back then. sorry for all the things i've done. i wasn't supposed to do it not until i am tempted. my friends even brag me for doing things i shouldn't have, immoral i say. but it's my decision still that set them to be part of that mess. but then thank you, for opening my eyes and heart of something much more mature. i wanted to explain. i wanted to see you. but all of that would just be an illusion that forever come and go.


sunday sin

i was eager to go to mass every sunday not just to be part of the eucharist but also to see you. haha such ashame telling this, but that is what this thing all about, shouting things that can't be trapped for eternity in my head..haarr... actually i wasn't observing you not until you grasp my sight and exchanged it for an unusual look. if only my emotions could talk it'll be so loud. you are so mysterious i don't even know what's this thing is all about but suddenly you go. yeah i do not see you on sundays on that time. maybe you're helping me to put away the confusions you felt the time you've looked into my eyes. very frequent now i see you and i see that you're now with someone. not the lonely you i've been seeing for months. i can see you're happy with what you have. for that, you go.


terminal

one of my fave things to do while commuting is just look at the people and places around me. how do they move, what do they do in that certain place, how busy people are. and they are just blank faces who enters a bus or an fx, who walks the street and fight for their survival. but you came and just like everyone else, go. but everytime we crossroads there's something in your look that makes me smile. i'm just worried cause you don't seem to have company or always look like the world's in your shoulder... haha exag.....i don't know. anyway the last time we met was like weeks ago. i don't know why you keep looking at your back where i sat that night. and when we got to the terminal you always had that food on your hand which makes me think this person loves eating fasfood... haha... but then no seat is left for you. inside i could sense you're looking at me. and the time that jeepney drove away i looked at you and your eyes just bulged in like it wanted to tell something.. or just seeking for an answer from your black identity. and then i go.


chorus

i don't know if you're playing with me or what. you seem to have that sarcastic smile in that sunday choir and you always stop to where i mostly go after mass. well just stop messin' around. i don't know if you have intentions, it's good if you tell it straight to my face. haha. just sing your heart out. yeah since that's where you're good at. i just don't know what's the purpose of stopping on that landscaped fishery baside while i am in front and waiting for my mom, and then you just look at the fishes, weird. then off you go.




"love makes people insane, doing crazy things you never imagine in a million years you see yourself do. But unexpectedly you're doing it, just to get the love of someone who don't love you back" - from the movie wicker park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home