Monday, August 07, 2006

coffee



" ian, starbucks tayo!"

"saan?"

" bluwave.... north.... rob... gateway... anywhere!"

"sure...basta may kape...kahit sa tabi...."

this is a common dialogue between me and my cousin whenever we have a chance to meet especially last summer when i got nothing else to do but think of just anything... like having a cup of coffee or taking a cold frap...

" wah si ian? hindi naman pula dumadaloy na dugo diyan eh... dugo niyan kape!"

i always hear this to my fellow YFC whenever we'd have overnights and morning just broke in to tell i had to sip a caffein... addict?!... no... it is just the tinge that got into me, and suddenly i'm alive.... from a family who rarely welcomes a day without cofee to being an arki student who sleeps with an hour or two or even zero minute at all... it is indeed becoming a lifestyle... a culture... something you can't just easily take off... although most of the times my nerves just can't seem to be passive... just a tap and you'll make me nuts... haha exag but sometimes true... like lately i have been with a friend, and another friend gone by without me noticing him approaching... he pulled my bag and i was like...oh f%^&*...

" shocks ninerbiyos ako...."

i can still feel my heart pumping for several minutes... i don't know if that what makes my being coffee addict brings... but whatever effects it may cause... it just make me want to say more.. coffeee please...

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger afg said...

Haayy!!!

I rarely drink coffee. As in. I hate the taste but I love its aroma.

Pag ako nag-aaral, hindi kape ang iniinom ko kundi gatas. I love milk. Grabe!!! Tapos, para magising ako I eat apples or drink dalandan juice. Sobrang magigising ka talaga. Mas matindi ang effect niya promise. (Trivia from my friend Nutritionist and Dietician)

Try mo din. Promise! Effective at wala pang side effects. Di katulad ng kape na nakakasama sa katawan.

Tip: Pag nasa Starbucks ka, kung gusto mong konting caffeine lang, pabawasan mo yung expresso content. Ako, alam ni Jaja na 1/2 shot lang yung expresso sa kahit anung order ko. Gusto ko nga wala na eh kaso hindi pwede dahil gatas na yun. Hehehe...

Be health conscious. Love your body. It's the temple of the Holy Spirit. (Bible)

God bless.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger juliusmarzan said...

oh talaga?! wow thanks for the info... apples is one of my fave fruit anyway so i'm gonna try it naman as a pampagising....hehe *ooops its morning and i just drink my coffee...haha pasaway.... actually dati if i time to go to supermarket i really can't go out without a fresh milk so maybe if i could finish my to-do-list... ic ould drop by a grocery...hehe *parang may pamilya na eh no?! hehe

God Bless.... Thanks for the advice vin...:D

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger afg said...

Sure.

Love life. Love your body.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home