Sunday, August 13, 2006

gotcha

A pleasant morning indeed although I woke up raining hard outside. Before starting my day for a series of reading on my thesis topic I opened our In His steps journal for a nourishment and guide for this day. I almost forgot it's sunday. I've been sad (I could not say depressed cause i don't want to sound very affected or deeply wounded or what so ever) for almost three days and been concentrating on what can I do to improve my thesis. I just want to share the second reading for today:

Ephesians 4:30-5:2

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with which you were sealed for the day of redemption. All bitterness, lury, anger, shouting, and reviling must be removed from you, along with all malice. (And) be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another as God has forgiven you in Christ. So be imitators of God, as beloved children, and live in love, as Christ loved us and handed himself over for us as a sacrificial offering to God for a fragrant aroma.
It is right that as my friend has commented here that in my weakness I could feel His highest power. I am with Him all through these tough days although it will be a long road and I know I am not that worthy for his most gracious love, He's there and I'm feeling it.
To all the people who give a tap and helped, who texted, who shared my grief and for those who simply prayed. Thanks!
God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home